Major programs offered Levels at which the program is offered
- Hotel and Restaurant Management Associate Degree, Diploma and Certificate
- Food and Beverage Management Associate Degree, Diploma and Certificate
- Culinary Chef Management Associate Degree, Diploma and Certificate
- Tourism Management Associate Degree and Diploma only
- Hospitality Management Bachelor Degree
A degree completion program which requires at least 90 college credits for enrollment to the program
Offered in Jamaica and is open to both local and international prospects.
Offered in Antigua at the University of the West Indies open campus on Factory Road , St. John .
Classes are held only on weekends (Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
Program offered in Jamaica and Canada
Short courses offered:
- Front Office Management
- Housekeeping Management
- See short course brochure attached for additional short courses offered.
School fee structure:
Bachelor Degree- 1 year program US$5,000.00
- 2 summer program US or CN $3,500.00 and $3,850.00 respectively
Contact our main office for additional fees as fee structures change periodically.
No qualifications are required for admission to the certificate level; however applicants are required to do entrance tests (Writing Skills and Numerical Skills).
Three (3) CXC/O Level subjects including English A are required for admission to the Diploma level. Working persons without the requisite subjects are required to have at least two (2) years industry experience with submission of a professional portfolio in order to be admitted to the Diploma level.
Five (5) CXC/O Level subjects including English A are required for admission to the Associate Degree level. Working persons without the requisite subjects are required to have at least four (4) years industry experience with submission of a professional portfolio in order to be admitted to the Associate Degree level.
The BSc program is a degree completion program and as such applicants are required to have an Associate Degree with at least 90 transferable credits. Applicants with a teaching Diploma are also accepted for admission to the BSc level but must complete some bridging courses after their credentials are evaluated.
Courses done in the BSc program:
- Cases in Strategic Management
- Conversational French
- Research Methods
- Resort Management
- Strategic Human Resources Planning
- Advanced Communication
- Hotel and Motel Product Development
- Managerial Financial Analysis
- Marketing Metrics
- Restaurant Management Operations
- Government and Public Policies
- Public Speaking